Bleach: Return Of The Hollow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Return Of The Hollow

Bleach: Awakening Of The Vaizards ( Made by Nguyen_021)

Latest topics

» how to get fans for your facebook page xp
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans f3
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

» Darkingdom GM app
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 pm by Guest

» Zues Gm Application
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 am by Zues

» Gm application
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:14 am by Guest

» Grim's gm application
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am by Grim

» DeathReaper 4 Gm
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm by DeathReaper

» Xion's gm app
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:46 am by Guest

» Quikcholo's GM Application
Quikcholo's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm by Quikcholo

Quikcholo's GM Application

Quikcholo

Quikcholo's GM Application Empty Quikcholo's GM Application

Post  Quikcholo Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Character Name:Quikcholo

Key Name: Killalongjohns

GM Exp. Ok, i have been GM on ALOT of games seeing as ive been on byond for about 3 years. List of games: Bleach Espada Chronicals: Its down alot but i am head admin/sorta co-owner, Naruto Doujutsu Legends:I quit byond for a while, Naruto: Attack from the earths core:they got a really mean host, Naruto Saints of time:well, i own this game so... and i have alot more except i cant really remember the names.

Why You Should Choose Me: Ok well, i am a very helpful person, i dont lose my temper easy and i have a lot of experience with byond games. What stinks at this part is i can't do any of the real work I.E. coding mapping etc. but i am good at everything else. I have solved alot of problems on some games, like on a few games if you are an inner hollow you cant talk. So i was testing it out and figured out that if you have GM powers you can talk, so the owner made a level of GM that has no special verbs and made it so inner hollow automatically get it.

I am online a lot maybe 2-5/6 hours a day (i do have a life : ) and i get along with other GM's fine. I never really have problems with players unless they repeatedly break rules, i will not bug about GM levels and ill try to work my way up the ranks. the reason i want GM is to be able to help people more and not for the training or stuff like that. Umm thats pretty much it for my App. so thanks and i hope i get the job!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm